Ride the Wind Day is a day to enjoy the breeze! Summer is nearly over…so take this opportunity to go outside and immerse yourself in fresh air.
Here are some great ways to enjoy Ride the Wind Day :
- Blow dandelion flowers and make a wish!
- Fly a kite
- Ride bikes – maybe a family ride out for lunch or ice cream!
- Take a summer car ride with the windows open
- Board a boat, canoe, or kayak and paddle along in the breeze
- For the more adventurous: go para-sailing, zip-lining, or take an airplane ride!
- Or simply just kick back and enjoy one of the last days of summer!
The wind in the willows /
Grahame, Kenneth ; Hague, Michael
The escapades of four animal friends who live along a river in the English countryside–Toad, Mole, Rat, and Badger.